How to get to Pennapiedimonte
1) From Rome take highway A24-A25 and exit Chieti. Continue towards Guardiagrele- Bocca di Valle- Pennapiedimonte.
2) From the North take highway A1 towards Bologna, then A14 towards Taranto and exit Pescara sud or Chieti ovest. Continue towards Guardiagrele-Bocca di Valle- Pennapiedimonte.
3) From the South take highway A14 and exit Val di Sangro. Continue on the clearway towards Casoli.
4) From Neaples take the clearway towards Isernia- Roccaraso-Palena- Pennapiedimonte.
1) Line Rome-Pescara.
2) Line Milan-Lecce, get off at Pescara and take the coach.
3) Line Lecce-Milan, get off at Pescara and take the coach.
From Rome take the coach to Chieti at Termini railway station.
(Abruzzi map taken from "Conoscere Pennapiedimonte", a brochure edited by the town of Pennapiedimonte